Skip to content Skip to navigation
See our Campus Ready site for most up to date information about the fall semester.Campus ReadyCOVID Help

Emergency Housing and Funds

Are you in need of an Emergency Fund?  

If you are a current UC Merced  student in need of assistance with unexpected and unavoidable emergency expenses surrounding situations such as accidents, illness, homelessness, fire damage, or need for temporary housing, you may contact  Jonathan Grady (Associate Vice Chancellor/ Dean of Students) Email: | Phone: (209)228- 3633 | Location: KL 113

For further information on eligibility requirements & starting the application process please follow the link below 



If you are a student dealing with Behavioral/Academic/Interpersonal concerns (*including; physical/verbal abuse, unprovoked anger, repeated absences, sleep disturbance, withdrawing from social situations, or dealing with personal distress) and wish to start the reporting process to address your Need follow the link given below! 

Student of Concern Report